Saturday, March 30, 2013

What feels better than quitting a j-o-b that was becoming a hostile dead end? Nothing. There is no better feeling in the world than reclaiming your happiness. Sometimes the struggle is perilous and taxing but in the end it comes down to getting real with yourself and committing to your ideals. Life is short and when you know it's time to move on, listen to that feeling in your gut. I always figured the moment I stopped listening to my instincts they would stop talking to me. Can't have that. Some choices are incredibly difficult to make but in the end you know you're on the right path when you feel liberated and motivated to move on to the next meaningful thing. The only thing I am interested in right now is dating my future. And also partying, skating, not rolling my ankle, and finally taking a real vacation after three years of not taking a REAL vacation ( no work attached ). Maybe this year I can actually have a REAL SUMMER.

No comments: