Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BOBBYSWORLD??




Dear Bobby,

Fuck you Bobby. You fucking suck. I told you your Autumn patch hat was cool as we passed by each other at the Commodore tonight. And all you did was give me the lamest attitude.. " I wear it to switch it up" he said.

The best part was he followed up his gear choice reasoning by sprinkling in my first ever Autumn pop quiz. Instead of saying thank you or just ignoring me, he asked me twice "What do you know about Autumn??  That's my shop."

To which I replied, " I used to work there."

Thinking that would solve any lingering doubts in his mind of my Autumn faith, he then found it appropriate to ask not once but TWICE, "If you know about Autumn, why did they shut down?"

Seriously?


In the moment I almost wish he asked me how many kids Autumn Dave had. With a fourth one on the way, I could have clenched a title of some sort. Gender could have been lightning round.


FUCK YOU TWICE BOBBY.

I wish I was drunker just so I could rip off off his fucking hat and give it to Dogbone who witnessed the whole thing.

UPDATE: I want to take a giant runny dump on all of Bobby's stupid "streetwear" hats.


No comments: