Tuesday, January 7, 2014


On a day such as today, with the weather plummeting to around 9 degrees at night, I had already planned to stay the hell in. Anyway, while swimming in my combination cabin fever and internet k hole habits, fueled by the Menace II Society soundtrack, I decided to investigate the New Line Cinema catalogue of movies. Found out that New Line Cinema was started by a 27 year old in the 1960's. From The Player's Club to The Decline of Western Civilization, there sat this Werner Herzog film from 1970 that was only distributed in the US. I basically saved myself a trip to the Moma by coming across this. There are also a lot of other movies that seemed to have been distributed only in the US throughout the 70's and 80's. 


Pretty epic list of movies that I've seen and a ton I haven't.










No comments: